Sunday, January 23, 2011

Because We Could All Use The Extra Love (Awesome Repost #11)

(Must say that I am upset that YouTube no longer offers the color choice when embedding...those blue borders matched my blog perfectly...lol...but oh, well...)

This little bit of awesomeness is courtesy of SusuanaLoves You :) (one of my favorite blogs).



Lucy & the Cloud Parade --- Love Yourself

As the song says, "be who you'll be....no need to change...love, love yourself..."

I think this is something that most people find hard to do. We are all so stuck on the physical. And we all seek others to validate us. But I believe it is important to first start with self-love. Understanding that you are beautiful, simply because you are, is the first step to accepting love and reciprocating love. So right now, walk in front of the largest mirror you can find, smile at that beautiful reflection, and yell as loud as you can, "I love me!!!"

Didn't that feel good?!....much love from me to all those people who love themselves. Continue to be your most beautiful you.

Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment