Wednesday, April 13, 2011

With Pending Change, Comes a New Look

At the beginning of this, I told all interested readers that the look of this blog would change constantly.  While it hasn't been the weekly metamorphosis I anticipated, lately the pages have endured quite a few makeovers.  I think this merely reflects the drastic makeover going on within me.  Most days, I feel like an empty canvas.  After one or two strokes, I feel a need to start all over again.  But, masterpieces aren't created overnight.  So I'll continue on.  If the look of this area goes through a few alterations in the process, I simply hope it's all for the better.  And that the visual changes don't ever affect the content.

I do wish that I posted more.  And that more people took an interest to those things that I do share.  Perhaps these wishes will be granted in time.

5 comments:

  1. lol...and I think I'm actually about to change it once again. My mind is still jumping through new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The header picture is gorgeous. It instantly brings the visitor into your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Daij...glad that you like it. Matty, you took the words out of my mouth. If comfort is a place, then this picture definitely speaks to it. And I hope each visitor feels that comfort from the moment that they arrive!

    Appreciate the feedback, guys! :)

    ReplyDelete