Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Oh So Dope Award, Dec. 6, 2010

Today's award goes to creativity.  And I'm sure you're thinking, how can creativity get an award?  Because without it, many things that happen in this world would never exist.  When people put forth their creative nature and present their ideas, it leads to dopeness like never before.  Coca-Cola....hip-hop....video games....spoken word....cookie dough ice cream....just a few of the examples of where someone's creativity greatly enriched my life.  Creativity, you are awesome....and of course, dope as hell.


Here is an example of my creativity...hope you enjoy.

I created this mix using a program called Mixcraft 5.  It is a mashup of some Drake songs.  He is a very creative individual and I consider myself a fan.  This mix uses songs from his album Thank Me Later, as well as a few others he released this year.



The Rare Poet Drake Mix


Feel free to comment on the mix.

the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment