Tuesday, February 22, 2011

And the Award Goes To.....

Me?  Honestly?.....I don't know what to say....was I the only person in consideration, or something?

But seriously, this post is more than a week overdue.  I'd like to thank my favorite Rainy Day Wanderer, the Words Crafter.  I want her to know that I greatly appreciate this award.

And so, continuing in the spirit, I present you with this post.


The rules:
Link back to the person who gave it to you.
Give 7 facts about yourself.
Award 15 great bloggers you've recently discovered.
Contact them and tell them about the award

So the link above links back to the Words Crafter.

Seven facts about myself.  Here goes:

1.  I am both incredibly shy and incredibly outgoing.  Seems like it's up to them when they decide to manifest.
2.  I've never had a driver's license (driven far too many times....I won't tell if you won't...lol)
3.  I have 16 stitches, all received before I turned 7 years old.
4.  I am a hopeless romantic, but also seem hopelessly bad in relationships
5.  My favorite color is blue.
6.  When I was younger, I wanted to be a football player (then I got tackled...lol)
7.  Sometimes, I go outside at night, just to stare up at the sky.  Beautiful, isn't it?!

And now to award 15 great bloggers I've recently discovered.  How recent is recent?  Lol.  Here goes:  Let me begin by saying I wish I could give more awards.  But in honor of the rules, I've narrowed my list down to just 15.  I love each of these blogs for different reasons, but one thing they all have in common is the ability to make readers want to come back for more.  The blogosphere would but much more drab if it weren't for these 15.


Neil Pasricha     1000 Awesome Things
Christina            Soul Aperture
Dan Pearce       Single Dad Laughing
Amy Gabriel      Words with sass
Autumn             Voice of Autumn
Hasan Malik      My Soul Itches
Hannah Kincade  Musings of a Palindrome
Erica                 My Little Underground
Dawn Okoro      Life of an Artist
Sharon               It's Random, But Relevant - To Me
NancyLove        Something to Begin With
Roni Loren        Fiction Groupie
Hope Clark        C. Hope Clark
Cruella Collett    The Giraffability of Digressions
Tundiel              Princess of Procrastination

And there we have it.  15 great blogs from 15 incredible people.  Definitely check them out (you'll probably be following soon).

Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet




2 comments:

  1. Why, hello there! I come to check out a new follower, and what do I find - a new award as well! Thank you very much :)

    Looking forward to exploring your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...glad you came to check me out...and you are so very welcome....I was supposed to let all of you wonderful award recipients know, but haven't had a chance yet.

    I'm equally looking forward to exploring your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete