Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful for the Little Things

So, the last couple days, I've been a little down.  But this morning brought about a welcomed surprise. 





















My sister (twin extraordinaire) sent me some cash today.  Although it wasn't much, I found myself smiling, and very grateful.  It's moments like these when I'm reminded that I am blessed and have much to be thankful for.  Plus, it adds to the tab, began circa 1985, of my growing debt to my twin.  $4,765,239.62!!!  Lmao.

While this is a gross exaggeration, I use it to show her that I'll always be indebted to her, simply because she loves me enough to think of me.  One day, I'll pay back dividends with interest.

Appreciate the ones who love you.  Stay humble, and thankful.

the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment