Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Touch Not Mine Annointed, Do My Prophets....No Harm?

Okay, I've been hearing a WHOLE lot about Bishop Eddie Long, who is the senior pastor of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Atlanta, Ga. 

First of all, I don't know if he's guilty or not.  My personal opinion is that this is an instance where a desire for money seems to be more important than the truth...but that's just me.  I'm just curious about all the side stuff going on.

Number 1: If you didn't go to church last Sunday, the Sunday before that, or any Sunday in this decade....why the hell did you show up on the morning he was supposed to address the allegations?  I'm just saying.  Gossip following announcements? Not a good look.

Number 2:  CNN, ABC, HLN, Fox News, and anyone else who's thought about doing a story on this:  Why?  Are you really interested in the truth, or is this the next big conspiracy cow to milk?

Number 3:  If I'm accusing you of sexual misconduct, why the fuck (forgive me, but really) would I be breaking in your office....to steal an iPhone? lmao...Maurice Robinson, welcome to America's Dumbest Criminals

Number 4:  Is it the glitz and the bling that's blinding us in this story?  If Bishop Long didn't make $3,000,000 last year, and didn't drive a Bentley, and didn't like Gucci sunglasses, and all the other financial trappings that every media outlet keeps pointing at....would we really even care?

The bottom line is this.  God knows what happened (and to all the hypocrites who want to remind me that I used the word fuck earlier, comment, we can discuss it...lol)...He is the judge in all of this, and the truth, already known to Him, will eventually come out.

Much love,
Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment