Wednesday, September 29, 2010

If The Revolution Happens Before Noon, Can You Send Me A Wake-Up Call?

Tonight is one of those nights...and you're probably thinking, "It's 4 in the morning, why are you even awake?", but the answer is simple. The affected steal sleep in bits and pieces. Lol. Okay, that was just some cool sounding shit to say. In reality, insomnia visits me most nights, mainly because I let it. There's always some reason not to go to sleep. Counting sheep doesn't make me want to go any faster, and neither does lying in the dark. With sleep, as with far too many other things in my life, I find myself needing to be forced into surrender. If I stay awake long enough, eventually my mind will collapse.

Maybe Lunesta would work better instead?

Here's to the restless

Mike Candys & Jack Holiday - Insomnia .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine
"Insomnia" - Mike Candys & Jack Holiday

Ironically, the best song called "Insomnia" that I could find sounds like some trance/rave music...lol

Much love (and sleep)
Marcus

2 comments:

  1. Insomnia gets the best of us. Or maybe it's our creative minds thinking overtime. Love the music! Stay Peace! ~Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it might be the creative mind part...because when I'm up at the lastest I always stumble across other poets, writers, musicians, artists, photographers, performers, etc, who can't seem to find their way to sleep...lol...but it's a beautiful thing as well, because it's often during those hours that we direct our focus to wht we love.

    This song just stuck out to me....glad you liked it!!

    Much love,
    Marcus

    ReplyDelete