Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rocking Pajama Bottoms @ 3 P.M.

Good morning? lol

I just realized that my personal clock is waaaaay out of balance. Went to sleep at around 7 a.m. and now I just woke up at around 2. Still in the process of getting my day started. Guess I'm moving on Hawaii time. (Been wishing that Hamlet's rainy weather could be replaced by something tropical)

But anyway, thanks to the new followers...I appreciate you more than you know.

Just got through reading an article about Ernest Pullen, a 57 year old man from Bonne Terre, Missouri, who retired from his job in June, after winning $1,000,000 on a scratch off. Must be nice, huh?

How about earlier this month, he won $2,000,000 on a second scratch off
ticket.

In the words of former NFL widereceiver Keyshawn Johnson....C'mon man!!!

Some folks have all the luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment