Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oh What a Night!

Good morning world!

This morning greets me with a once lost optimism.  I am smiling.  I am energetic.  I am flirting along those delicious realms of the happy and the joyful.  And quite frankly, I missed that shit!!!

Last night I shared a spectacular evening with someone who, more and more, is allowing me to see just what a remarkable and special person they can be.  The first analogy that jumps into my mind is a key fitting a lock.  Everyone immediately thinks about the effect it has on the lock.  But imagine how the key feels!

Some people just have that potential, to make me feel like a key.  Like there is a purpose.  Like things just fit.  And that's a feeling I wish that everyone could feel.

Enjoy your day.  May it be spectacular.  May it be remarkable.  May it contain at least one moment that makes you smile, and think 'I fit.'

Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet

2 comments:

  1. Um, thanks...I think (your comment has such an automated quality about it...lol)

    ReplyDelete