Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Picture It, Rare! (Mar. 02, 2011)

This is a new section of the blog that I'll be adding every Wednesday, just to add some visual spice to everybody's hump day.  Feel free to email me your own cool pics or cool pics you find on the web:  therarepoet@yahoo.com.  (I do not own the rights to any of these photos, but I hope the owners understand my natural inclination towards sharing.  If not, and it is desired that I remove any of these, email me immediately.)

Enjoy the pictures!

Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet











2 comments:

  1. I like the beautiful picture of the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is breathtaking. And I also really like the one where it looks like a meteorite is crashing down to Earth...I believe it's actually some type of space launch if I read the information correctly, but it looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete