Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day Was Awesome

The Jamison family got together today and had an awesome time.  I love all of my family members, because every time we get together, it's a good time.  It was very good seeing my aunt and cousins, all together in one place.  I send out tons of love to each and every member, hoping they truly understand how much I love and appreciate them.



Jamison Family

Christmas 2010

(I love me some you!!!!...lol)


To all the family who couldn't be there, we missed you and love you always.


Wishing for a prosperous new year for all my family!!



This was just one highlight of the day.

Today also marked a huge day of individual growth.  I felt like I located the inner me, and was finally able to channel him fully.  I like that Marcus.  He's awesome.

I now actually feel what I've always believed really stirring within me.  I feel like I am destined for great things.  And it is a humbling, overwhelming, uplifting, and frightening experience all wrapped into one.  But I wouldn't change it for the world!!!

Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment