Thursday, November 4, 2010

There's a Great Big World Out There....Go See For Yourself

I am always one who is complaining about the lack of interesting things to do in my area.  Since I reside in the huge metropolitan area of Hamlet, NC (and yes, that's sarcasm), there are usually not nearly enough options available for an evening of great entertainment and fun.  Luckily, I've stumbled across an amazing site for those in the NC area (visitors to the area are always welcomed), that offers information on several events.  What's the 411 NC is a great tool to local an entire calendars worth of fun in the NC area.  From open mics to concerts, plays to special events, there is sure to be something for everyone.  Do yourself a favor, and check this site out.

http://whatsthe411nc.com/



Also, if any readers know of similar websites available in other states, please send me the links at rarepoetiks@yahoo.com.  So get out there and enjoy!!

the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment