Sunday, October 3, 2010

You Call Yourself A Man, But Your Bullshit Screams Bitch

If you say you're a man, act like one.  Be manly in your thoughts, actions, ideas, and convictions.  Senseless violence doesn't make you a man.  And directed towards a woman, to me it makes you classless, senseless, and spineless.  I've personally dealt with this, having women who I love and care about, affected by the stupid actions of a sorry excuse for a man, who decided to raise his hand to them.  Maybe hate is wrong, but I hate these cowardly men.

There is NEVER a justifiable reason for a man to hit a woman.  No argument can make me change my mind.  A man would walk away from his anger.  A man would remember he has a mother.  A man would wouldn't act like a bitch.  And by bitch, I mean a malicious, unpleasant, and selfish person.  Males can be bitches too!!!  But I digress.

To all the women out there who have had to endure violence, here is a link to get help.  You are not alone, it is not your fault, and he is clearly not a man.

http://www.ovw.usdoj.gov/

Much love,
Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment