Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Tuesday Groove, Aug. 16, 2011

Today began with an epic bad morning.  I overslept and missed my bus, before finally realizing that I had the wrong information for the appointment I was trying to make.  It was at this time that I decided to go back inside and escape to the comforts of a mind numbing nap.  But suddenly, something hit me.  What for?  Even though the morning started out wrong, it didn't mean my entire day had to be ruined.  So I rose again, changed my clothes, and decided to go out and do the one thing I love to do:  Write!!!  And that led me to one of my favorite writing spots, currently enriched in a rejuvenating writing session.  But I needed to share the song that served as new fuel to my day.  It really got me grooving again.





Breathe Carolina --- Blackout

These guys are so much fun.  This song makes me want to dance.  And dancing, even awkwardly, is one of the quickest ways to get over a bad day.


when life gets you down, body bump!!!

No matter what state your life is in, try to keep on grooving.

Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment