Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Picture It, Rare (Mar. 30, 2011)

Unfortunately, I haven't consistently posted this segment of the blog.  But I'm back at it again.  Still awaiting some interesting photos from others (email them to me, along with your name and location:  therarepoet@yahoo.com).  But until I get some, I just post ones I've come across.  Hopefully, you enjoy.















Just a few of the images that caught my attention.  As I often note, I do not own the rights to any of these photos.  I just hope the owners are not opposed to the idea of sharing.  (If needed, I will gladly remove any photograph.)  Enjoy your day, everybody, and remember to try to picture it rare.

Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet

1 comment:

  1. Loved the smiles, the lil green tint pic with the oval holding a love sign, I love the blue (tint) bunny, I really like the photo of the woman, her legs and the curves in her feet are timidly sexy. she's not trying to be, and I think that's what makes it so. Loved the orange picture and The older dude...he's sexy too, because he exudes confidence.

    ReplyDelete