Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Twitter Me This, Mar. 30 2011

So recently, a friend was telling me that I need to get up on Twitter.  And though I've had an account for a few months now, I can't bring myself to consistently post these tweets (that's what they're called right?...lmao).  But today, an idea came to mind, that I'm going to stick with for the next month or so, and post it here, under the title, Twitter Me This.  One tweet a day, about whatever I feel like tweeting about.  Right now, I'm wondering why tweet doesn't show up in my spell-checker.  Suddenly I remember that birds have been tweeting for years.  And so, I digress.

Here's the first tweet:

A tweet a day keeps my thoughts in play:  Mar. 30  Within all these crazy dreams, lies all that happiness, waiting for me.  Still dreaming!

If you like, you can follow me on Twitter here:  http://twitter.com/#!/theRarePoet

 Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment