Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rare View New

This is just a post to say that my often times neurotically picky nature was able to play nice with my artistic passion for a while, as I have come up with the new look for Rare View Me.

Hoping that everyone likes.  Feel free to comment.  To me it's good to incorporate change every now and then.  And the blog looks a lot less drab.  Lol.  Now onward to some great new ideas.  Will be posting on this in the near future.  Before I close, let me just say that I continue to appreciate each and every one of you more everyday.  Without you, there could not be possible, and aside from the therapeutic aspects of working on this blog, I am well aware that it is in preparation for something greater.  And I'm ecstatic that all of you can say you were here from the beginning.  So, much love!!!

Here's to a brighter tomorrow.

Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment