Thursday, February 24, 2011

How to Spot a Whore (This is Some Hilarious Shit!!!)

As most of you know I read tons of interesting blogs and articles on the web.  Thanks to a post I read on a friend's blog, I was led here:  Naked with Socks On, reading a post about how it seems men in 'sex-only' situations are suddenly catching feelings.  While this, in itself, makes for such an interesting topic, it was one of the comments made that caused my hysterical laughter, as well as forced me to think.

At 2011.02.16 12:27, Preachthetruthteller said:
It does if we are being real
man whore or female whore are still whores…. If u take into account the soul ties u make every time u sleep with someone u end up with alot of stuff wrong with u…
The formula is simple
take the number of dims u had over the age u are..should look like a fraction…
If it looks like bad blood pressure…your a ho
126/27.
Same thing for men

LMAO!!  Sometimes even the profound truth can 'make a blogger wanna crack up' (yes, I just made that up, feel free to borrow...lol).  Of course after the laughing, I had to think about my own number.  Hmmm....luckily I am not a ho.  But I find myself wishing the fraction was smaller.

Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment