Tuesday, January 4, 2011

24 Hours is Just Not Enough Time



Good morning world...

I find myself wondering where the day goes.  I've been up for a few minutes, and am already wishing it was still 8 a.m.  I guess I feel like I have far too much to do, but can't figure out how to squeeze it into the confines of the day.  The crazy thing is, I went to sleep at 4 a.m.  I guess in order to avoid feeling drained before I get started, my body requires sleep.  Curses!!!   Wouldn't it be amazing if the day had at least 30 hours?  Then that 12 hr shift wouldn't seem so bad.  Then getting some stuff done would feel like it was possible.  Of course, on those days when we feel like we can't wait for this to be over, the end would take forever.

Everything is a compromise, I guess.  Here's to squeezing as many productive hours out of each day as we can.

Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment