Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Things That Make You Go Hmmm....

Okay, so I realize that I haven't posted much lately.  Sorry for that, but I'm trying to get some things together, before the holidays.  The blog will be back in full swing soon.  But after watching this video, I had to post it. Some things just defy all levels of what-the-fuck (and if what-the-fuck is not a standard English noun, this video shows moments where it is strongly needed as one).



Lmao....I wonder if this says less about the performer in the video, or the actual song?

the Rare Poet

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. **happy ghetto voice** oooo, dat sowng wuz seck-ceee...Yup, das a fly luv sowng. **serious ghetto voice** Das why I be tellin peepoo, don't let mufuggas put ya leariks...lerics?...words down; cuz dat shit rite deah...KLASSIK. Waka Flacka's herbalism...verbalism be shocken peepoo. #learnsumpin

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao..such a fitting comment..and it was so funny watching this guy sing this song like it was natural...I was disturbed for a moment not knowing whether to laugh or get upset, especially with how casually and unsympathetically he used the N-word....I just had to shake my head, like damn...is this what we've become?

    ReplyDelete