Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Theme Song of the Day, Dec. 29, 2010

I'm beginning to realize that I was blessed with a huge amount of compassion.  There are so many things that I wish I could do for people, simply because they need it/desire it/want it.   I started writing a poem earlier, and this is what I've got so far:

I am advocate for the broken, because I am one of the broken
Wish that I could take these bent in spines, and straighten them with hope 

Those two lines have fueled a mood within me.  Today, I want to fix something in the world of another.  Maybe it can help fix something in my world, too.  And thus, my theme song, for today.




Coldplay --- Fix You

".....lights will guide you home.  And ignite your bones.  And I will try...to fix you...."

Together, we can fix the whole world.

Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment