Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lucky Number 100 (Well Technically, This is 101)

I was planning on posting this hours ago, but a couple of things came up.  And not the good kind.  But anyway, I'm still happy to say that after 100 posts, we're still doing the damn thing!!!!   I'd like to thank God, the Academy....oh, wait, wrong speech.   But seriously, thank you to anyone and everyone who has taken a fraction of a second to read a single word.  What each one of you means to me is indescribable in words, but know that it is one of those fuzzy, feel good type feelings that makes the soul grin.  To the followers, not only willing to jump from the cliff, but to also wear t-shirts announcing your fall, I thank you.  Without you, 100 might have been 50.  And to the dreamers, who continue to motivate me, this one is for you.  May we dare to chase after those things we want the most, unconcerned with whether or not we reach them, but simply brave enough to run, enjoying the hell out of the hunt.  Much love.

the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment