Sunday, November 28, 2010

My 2011 Wish List

Okay, so Christmas is approaching fast, and I'm seeing all of this interesting stuff that I'd love to have.  Unfortunately for me, most stores don't take IOUs.  But here are a few items that make me wish they did:

1)Playstation 3











Ever since my first one died on me (google PS3 Yellow Light of Doom), I've been planning to get another.  Of course, now they come in the slim variety, which isn't backwards compatible, but beggars can't be choosers.  $299.99

2)  Sony Ericsson Vivaz or Vivaz Pro














To me this is like having a cell phone/digital camera combo.  The 8.1 megapixel cam on the Vivaz literally has me drooling.  The Vivaz Pro downgrades to a 5.1 megapixel cam, but adds a full QWERTY keyboard for text junkies such as myself.  Both record stunning HD videos, and while they aren't Android phones like the Sony Xperia, I prefer the extras of the Vivaz.  But honestly, anything is a boost compared to my Samsung Freeform.  $99 w/2 yr. AT&T activation ($349.99)

3) Nikkon Coolpix S8100 Red











This is one of two items on my list that I would probably wait on, if I had to choose, but is so awesome that I'd snatch it up in a second.  We've all seen those annoying Ashton Kutcher commercials.  But as irritating as he is, the camera still manages to shine.  And while it's not as powerful as say the Kodak Easyshare Z981, it does look a heck of a lot cooler.  $249.99

4) HP Envy 17 with Beats Audio














They let Dr. Dre design the audio system in a laptop!?!  Isn't that like some hip-hop heads' wet dream?  While this is not the most powerful laptop you can get for the price, it is one of the most stylish.  And the sound is truly awesome.  But it's Dr. Dre.  What did you expect?  $1299.99+

So there you have it, if I had $2000 to spend, I'd jump on this list.  Oh well....wishful thinking.

the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment