Thursday, October 7, 2010

If I Could Just Figure Out How To Squeeze Some 27 Hour Days

Seems like we never have enough time.  Like I'm finding out about myself and posting to this blog...lol.  Seconds quickly pass into hours, and before we know it, we're wondering "where did the day go?"  Doesn't help, if you're like me, and you sleep about 4 of the 24 hours in a day.  Tired people soon find out that without rest, they simply become more tired.  But I'm working on time management, and also working on making this blog better and more accessible.  I'd love some feedback from you guys, on the types of things you're interested in seeing/hearing about/expressing/sharing.  So for a few days, the blog will be under construction, while I work out the format, and how to better prepare my time.  Until then, I'll leave you with some good stuff *Wink*

Much love,
Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment