Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Get Tired Of Tossing Complaints In The Air, So I'll Throw A Record On Instead

Just some good music, in various genres, too help you all pass the days:

Nina Simone - I Put a Spell on You .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine
"I Put A Spell On You" --- Nina Simone

With one of the most hauntingly soulful voices to ever open and sing, Nina Simone has always been able to make me smile, laugh, scream, cry, moan, beg, and shout, all at once.


Blues Traveler - Hook .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine
"Hook" --- Blues Traveler

I remember in 1994, when I first discovered the album 'Four' and was swept off into the magic of John Popper...over a decade later, the magic still won't fade


Lauren Hill - Lost Ones .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine
"Lost Ones" --- Lauryn Hill

From the feeling you get when the beat comes in, hip-hop and r&b fans simply fell in love with the miseducation of one of both genres most talented female artists to date.


gorillaz - feel good inc .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine
"Feel Good Inc." --- Gorillaz

Just as its title implies, listening to this song just feels good!!  Love how this group combines so many styles and sounds in their music.


Drake - 10 Best I Ever Had .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine
"Best I Ever Had" --- Drake

Unless you've been living under a rock for a while now, you at least have seen this guy somewhere.  The Canadian rapper/singer has taken the hip-hop world by storm, and this is the mixtape hit that started it all.

Phoenix - Lisztomania .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine
"Lisztomania" --- Phoenix

Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix is most likely the best CD that you've never heard.  Look for it!!

Hope you all enjoy'd this peek into my ecclectic music tastes...certainly more to come.

Much love,
Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment