Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day Gone By, In a Blur: Ode To Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2010

It was late, but as an insomniac, I'm up and remember things I didn't do, when it hit me.

This is a quick apology to the few loyal readers that I have.  I promised I wouldn't neglect this blog and I have pridefully attempted to keep that promise.  Shit happens.  But to make it up to you, here is Tuesday in a blur.

It's a fact I've yet to share, but I am a sports fanatic, and nothing brings this out more than football season.  Minnesota Vikings fan, since nearly forever, and loving my team in spite of the 1-3 record.  (I am considering a trip to Hattiesburg, MS, to find out where the hell Brett Favre left his mojo at...lol)

So in the spirit of football, I must say: Chicago Bears fans...do I really need to say a word?  All of the perfect insults have been buried in the new Giants stadium along with Jay Cutler's poise at quaterback.  I mean 10 sacks...damn.  I haven't seen such poor protection since James Toney tried to do MMA.

Which brings me to the Miami Dolphins fans...and yeah, they beat the Vikings, but by what some crazy turnovers and a good goal line stand...take away the long catch by Brandon Marshall and it wouldn't have been a game...but after Monday night...hmmm, let's see, these guys protect the ball like the cast of Jersey Shore protects their good reputations (if you've seen the show, do I need to explain?).  Four tunovers and a 31-7 second half.  I guess suddenly the name Chung means more than nightmares of an aweful 80s song.  But cheer up.  You might be able to convince Lebron to suit up and make some plays.

Here's a quick song, no doubt what the abovementioned fans are thinking of the Bears and Dolphins performances:

The Pretty Reckless - Make Me Wanna Die .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine
"Make Me Wanna Die" --- The Pretty Reckless

which, interestingly enough, is an awesome song.

But anyway...about to go count sheep or something...lol...have an awesome night.

No comments:

Post a Comment