Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It is 6 A.M....I Overslept, Spilled My Last Cup of Coffee, Got Here With Just a Few Seconds To Spare...And You Bring Up Some Damn Itenirary?

Before throwing all promises out the window, I will make one to all of my readers.  I will take this blog seriously.  Even if I am my only follower....lmao.  That said, there is no strict format.  I'll talk about, share, discuss, and post things as they jump into my mind.  (Doesn't sound scary to you?  That's because you have no idea what goes on inside...lol)

A few things I will stick to though, are the following:

As a poet, I will post what I call my "Quickie of the Day"....one new piece about anything and everything, that I will give to you daily.  It'll be short, sweet, and spur of the moment, so hopefully it is appreciated.

Second, I am a music junkie.  As much as I love words, I love things that I think sound good.  As I become better informed about how links work on here, I'll post what I call my "Theme Song of the Day"...one song that I'm really feeling, digging, or just simply playing at that moment.  Love it or hate it, and as with everything on here, comment away.

Finally, I will TRY to end each day with what I call my "Seconds to Midnight Moment"...this will be the very last thought on my mind as I go from one day towards the next.

So, from henceforth (do normal people actually use that in conversation? lol)...this blog has left it's infancy.  Let the journey begin.

Much love,
Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment