Tuesday, September 28, 2010

If A Tree Falls In The Forest, And There's No One Around To Hear It....Ummm...

Or in other words, why should I care?

I imagine this is what a lot of people are thinking when they, intentionally sent or accidentally stumbling, find themselves face to face with yet another blog.  Who does this asshole think he is?

Well, in short, I am you.  Not literally, of course, or this would be one crazy conversation, but I'm just a regular person like everyone else, hoping to do some extraordinary things.  I can be that voice of reason, when you badly need someone to say slow down.  Or that match to the burner that gets things blazing when you desperately need a spark.  I am your therapist, your co-defender, your confidant, your biggest fan...cheerleader, sidekick, devil's advocate, whatever you need.

I am all of this, and nothing.

Mainly, I'm just one person with a voice, never afraid to use it, hoping that if I scream loud enough, then somewhere, it will be heard.  Hopefully that makes a difference.

Much love,
Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment