Monday, August 8, 2011

I Wanna Lollapalooza



Okay, so I dropped the ball on this one, since it ended yesterday.  But I am officially adding Lollapalooza to the list of things I'm going to do next year.  I mean where else can you get Arctic Monkeys, Cold War Kids, OK Go, Foster the People, Ryan Leslie, and Kid Cudi all thrown into the mix?  Add some Cold Play, Foo Fighters, Eminem, Nas, Elie Goulding, Bruno Mars, and you've got so much music to offer that you're bound to find an overwhelming supply of good tunes.

This years event kicked off on Friday at Chicago's famed Grant Park.


If you're like me and you wished you could have been at this venue, taking in all these bands, then you'll be thankful for the Chicago Tribune's daily wrap ups:  Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3.

Next year, wherever it is, I will be at Lollapalooza!!  Here are a few pics from this year's festival, courtesy Billboard and the Tribune.




Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment