Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Maybe This Is What This Night Was Waiting For



Stumbled across this song while up being a scavenger of the Web.  It was such a gut wrenching punch to the emotional stomach.  It explains so many feelings that have gone ignored.  Interesting.

Felt the need to extend this post a bit here.  I feel like there are a few sets of eyes that should be looking at me bitterly.  I acknowledge what I did wrong.  I see all the pain I've caused.  I am genuinely sorry, but realize now that sorry does little to take away pain.  Now I just want to be a better person.

Hopefully with that, comes peace.


Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet

2 comments:

  1. Yes indeed. To acknowledge the impurities of the soul is the first step towards releasing them. Thank you, for your comment helped me connect that thought :)

    ReplyDelete