Thursday, April 14, 2011

Picture It, Rare (Apr. 14, 2011)

Okay, so it's not Wednesday.  But I've been meaning to post a new set of awesome photos.  I am beginning to doubt that I'll get readers to consistently send in their own photographs.  But then again, that will never deter me.  There is a poetic beauty in that which we see, which makes me flock to amazing pictures.  Hopefully, you all will appreciate them as well.

















Yet another set of interesting photos that caught my attention and created thoughts within my mind.  As previously noted, I do not own the rights to any of these photographs.  They are a collection gained from perusing sites such as Flickr and Google Images.  If any owner has a problem with me using their photo, please email me and I will remove it immediately.  Hopefully, the beauty of sharing is not lost on any of you.  Enjoy another great night and, as you do, try your best to picture it rare!!

Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet

1 comment:

  1. LOOK UP MARTIN NORWOOD ON FB...HE PAINTS, HE MAY LET YOU PUT ONE OR TOO HERE. HE SHOULD BECAUSE YOU BOTH DELIVER GREATNESS IN YOUR FIELDS OF INTEREST.

    ReplyDelete