Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lucky, Because I Come Across Some Rare Gems....


EYE OF THE STORM | Lovett from Lovett on Vimeo.

As I've stated several times, Vimeo offers a selection of some of the most creative videos I've ever seen.  This one, which must have taken a great deal of dedication and talent to create, inspired me so much, I've decided to write a short story based on it.  And furthermore, I'm delving into a genre that I don't really know much about:  science fiction.  So hopefully it turns out well, and all of you enjoy.  Will post it as soon as I'm done, but until then, enjoy the video.

Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet



1 comment:

  1. Science fiction is a HARD one to pull off! I wish you all the luck in the world. Challenging ourselves is what it's all about. Nice. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete