Friday, January 14, 2011

Rare Groove, Jan. 14, 2011

In the same vein as the Theme Song of the Day, I will now instead simply present one song that I like, daily.  Some artists you will have heard of, and some you will not.  But like me, each song will have unique appeal.

The song might have absolutely nothing to do with my current mood, or maybe everything.  I'm just beginning to realize that sometimes, mood doesn't change overnight.  Sometimes, it takes a while.  Therefore, creating a daily theme is a bit harder to do, without repeating the same songs for several days.

The main thing about the music that I'll be posting daily will be the fact that it's music I like.  Hopefully, you'll enjoy it too.

So here is the first Rare Groove:




Diddy-Dirty Money ft Skylar Grey --- Coming Home


I love this beat and Skylar Grey's voice.

Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment