Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Maybe If We Got Snow Like This (Awesome Repost #9)

So the last few days, the city of Hamlet, NC has been blanketed in snow.  Okay, blanketed is an exaggeration and, since the snow actually stopped yesterday and has now become a sheet of slushy ice, I reckon the few days part is one as well.  But it DID snow.  At first, the kid in me was all for it.  This area hardly gets any snow.  When it does, I tend to act like most residents and go slightly mad.  But it was all in fun.  By that afternoon (after having ventured out onto the highways and seen how slightly mad people truly act), I was sick of the snow.

But after seeing this video (courtesy of those amazing folks at UNKO), I started to think that maybe if it could snow like this, I'd be all for it.




And this was taken in Dallas, TX, ironically the same day it eventually started to snow here.  Isn't Texas supposed to be warmer than North Carolina?  What's up with that?


Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment