Sunday, January 30, 2011

1 Month Down, I Need to Make Some Changes



So the first month of 2011 is coming to a close, and in order for this to become the year that I want it to be, I need to make some adjustments.  I need to write more, which although it sounds crazy to me, because I am constantly writing, I understand completely why I feel this need.  I need to write more, and more constructively.  I need to put in some more work researching publishers, agents, and resources available to unpublished writers.  I need to a more organized schedule for daily tasks as far as writing is concerned.  Almost a year ago, I finished writing my first novel, and left it at that.  But I don't want to be just another writer.  I have goals to accomplish.  Now I've just decided to work harder to achieve them.

Marcus Jamison, the Rare Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment